Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Challenge 266: Birthday Day

Well...it's here! My birthday. And leading up to today, I wasn't sure how I was feeling about it. I mean, I actually wasn't feeling much about it at all. I didn't really care. It wasn't like I didn't want it to come or got weird about getting older, but it was just a no-big-deal kinda thing. I asked for the day off work, but almost went back to tell my boss I could work since I didn't really have any plans. But, I decided to keep the day off and here I am, still in my pajamas (hee hee). I slept in, cuddled with the puppy, and lazily made tea and ate breakfast.

I'm gonna see a movie later, then dinner with a couple friends. I'm getting a lot of messages and texts from people and it feels really good.

It's sunny out today and I love that. Off to shower and get ready for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment