Sunday, October 10, 2010

Challenge 262: Ebb and Flow

As the day goes on, my productivity fades and fades. I need to continuously remind myself that I'm a morning person! That I should wake myself up and get things done ahead of time, before the day goes on and I'm useless. It's only 6pm and I feel like I'm spent for the day, even though I still have five things on my business to-do list. UGH!! I am just procrastinating and wasting time.

I have to admit, that I'm really getting bored here. It is turning into another thing I HAVE to do in the day. I'm not feeling particularly open or interesting and so it's just details of the day. I've considered just stopping writing. I mean two hundred and sixty two straight (mostly) blog posts is pretty darn good, right? But yet, I can't bring myself to do it yet. The whole point was to follow through.

So here's another post. Maybe tomorrow the ebb will be a flow and it'll turn interesting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment