Friday, October 1, 2010

Challenge 254: Easy leash

It's a gloomy day today. The sun hasn't once peeked it's head out to say hello. I didn't sleep well, and woke up early, seemingly rested. However I realized about two hours after said awakening, that I was in fact, still tired. I realized this at the Dr's office. I went with Lily and Dre to find out the sex of their new little bundle of joy. A BOY!!!! We all knew it already. It's weird. As soon as she told me she was pregnant I just had this core feeling that it was a boy. She did too. So it was no surprise, but still amazingly wonderful to know.

I've never seen a live baby in a womb right up close. I've seen people's pictures, but never the real thing. It's absolutely amazing. I imagined what it must have felt like for Lily, to be there with her loving husband holding her hand, looking at their new baby together. I got teary. It was just so sweet.

Today is a mellow day. Not too much planned, so I'm finding myself planning stuff (invoicing, writing, organizing, gyming, etc).

Oh! I got Coach a new collar yesterday that magically and instantly makes him the best dog ever on our walks. I can't believe I waited this long. It's making my life 10 times easier already.

Ok...off to fill my day.
(Seriously...I can't believe I STILL have over 100 days left to write. I know...it's getting boring )

No comments:

Post a Comment