Saturday, October 2, 2010

Challenge 255: Certified Coach Sally

Well...it's official as of today. I am now a bonafide, CERTIFIED COACH!!!!! I got my letter in the mail today, only a couple days after my exam. I was expecting to have to wait two weeks, but it came today and damn does it feel good. 196 hours of classroom training, plus over 200 hours of coaching (not to mention all my other training and courses). Gosh...it really does feel great.

One thing that I feel really proud of is that I went through the entire process. A lot of people just take the courses and then start being a "life coach." I respect the profession so much, think it's SO amazing what it can do for people, and I wanted to make sure that whatever I put out there is representing the profession well. For me, that meant getting certified. Taking it one step further. And so here I am, a certified coach. Sally Hope, CPCC.

In other news, the free Bluegrass festival was in Golden Gate park today. Surprisingly, I didn't actually hear any bluegrass! But it was fun and festive nonetheless. I'm sore as all get out from an amazing session with my amazing trainer yesterday. And the puppy is snoring.

How should I celebrate my certification?

No comments:

Post a Comment